Kanye West’s erratic release of his seventh album has been a trip, and who knows, it may not be over yet, as ‘The Life Of Pablo’ “is a living breathing changing creative expression.” Read otherwise, Kanye knows how to hype shit to the max and get blogs talking about 24/7.
Fixing Wolves 2day… Worked on it for 3 weeks. Life Of Pablo is a living breathing changing creative expression. #contemporaryart
— KANYE WEST (@kanyewest) March 15, 2016
First, there was a new version of “Famous” featuring Rihanna, and now we finally get the (hopefully) final version of “Wolves” with the originally heard Vic Mensa and Sia, while making Frank Ocean‘s outro it’s own track appropriately titled “Franks Track.” Because why not.
The Life of Pablo *Updated* Tracklist:
01. Ultralight Beam (feat. Chance the Rapper, Kirk Franklin, The-Dream, Kelly Price, and Donnie Trumpet)
02. Father Stretch My Hands Pt. 1 (feat. Kid Cudi)
03. Father Stretch My Hands Pt. 2 (feat. Desiigner and Caroline Shaw)
04. Famous (feat. Rihanna and Swizz Beatz)
06. Low Lights
07. Highlights (feat. Young Thug, The-Dream, and Kelly Price)
08. Freestyle 4 (feat. Desiigner)
09. I Miss the Old Kanye
10. Waves (feat. Chris Brown and Kid Cudi)
11. FML (feat. The Weeknd)
12. Real Friends (feat. Ty Dolla $ign)
13. Wolves (feat. Vic Mensa and Sia)
14. Frank’s Track (feat. Frank Ocean)
15. Silver Surfer Intermission
16. 30 Hours (feat. André 3000)
17. No More Parties in L.A. (feat. Kendrick Lamar)
18. FACTS (Charlie Heat Version)
19. Fade (feat. Post Malone and Ty Dolla $ign)
Sidenote: Kanye is teaming up with The National and Mumford & Sons and on a new album. That is all.