10 Reasons Why You Should Be Camping At Mysteryland USA
Mysteryland USA was the first festival I had ever camped at; it was actually my first time camping in general. But making the decision to stay at the Holy Ground was the right move because I had an absolutely great time camping there. With that being said, Holy Ground camping is 70% Sold Out so you should definitely grab your tickets asap. There will be so many amazing features exclusively at the campgrounds such as 3 stages, a booze brunch, and a silent disco, just to name a few!
Tickets: Mysteryland USA 2015
Check out all the exclusive highlights to camping:
1. Official theme for 2015: “Camp DoYaWannaDance” — inspired by old school summer camps and classic games (Giant Drinking Jenga, Giant Connect four, Giant Battleshots, Giant Beer Pong, Giant Operation Game (Birdie), Bounce House dodge ball, Hamster Ball soccer, 20′ inflatable slide, Stand Up Comedy, Acro Yoga classes, Bellyfit classes)
2. Three stages on Friday! Unofficial first festival day for campers only! 2PM – 2AM programming! The return of BangOn! NYC Bus, introducing Pineapple Paradise and the Camping Circus tent!
3. Start the day earlier partying – “The Breakfast Club” opens up each day at 11AM, hosted by ‘Saved By The 90’s’. Booze brunch!
4. Large assortment of food and beverage vendors, incl. vegetarian, vegan and gluten free.. + Mocha chime frappe grande lattes and kale spinach pineapple juices.
5. Chilled out seating all over the camping grounds
6. Morning Deep House Yoga and spiritual workshops
7. BYOTent, pre-set up easy tents or super deluxe VIP lodges (MORE INFO)
8. Silent Disco for the after-after hours!
9. Camp just a few minute walk away from the festival grounds!
10. Over $500K invested into improving the camping grounds, such as gravel roads, showers, drainage, parking, mud prevention etc.