Afrojack’s ‘Forget The World’ Album Release Date, Cover Art & Full Tracklist Ft. Snoop Dogg, Wiz Khalifa, Sting, Chris Brown, Matthew Koma & More
Well, needless to say that Afrojack‘s long awaited FIRST album Forget The World will be BIG. No, HUGE. You’ve heard “Ten Feet Tall,” “The Spark,” previewed the Snoop Dogg collab “Dynamite” and even the somewhat forgotten Chris Brown one, “As Your Friend” from just about a year ago. Earlier today dropped the video his remix of Thirty Seconds To Mars‘ “Do Or Die” remix and it’s badass.
And now, it looks like Forget The World has arrived on iTunes for pre-order, of course revealing the entire tracklist. The album will consist of 12 tracks followed 4 more on he deluxe edition! This confirms the likes of Snoop Dogg, Wiz Khalifa, and Sting will be featured, as well as TWO tracks from Matthew Koma, and more. See the full tracklist after the jump.
You will be able to experience Forget The World in full May 19th via Van de Wall International Ltd. under exclusive license to PM:AM Recordings/Universal Music BV/Island.
Pre-order: Afrojack – Forget The World (Album)
Afrojack’s Forget The World Tracklist
01. “Ten Feet Tall” (feat. Wrabel)
02. “Illuminate” (feat. Matthew Koma)
03. “Born to Run’ (feat. Tyler Glenn)
04. “Freedom” (Afrojack & D-Wayne) [feat. Jack McManus]
05. “The Spark” (feat. Spree Wilson)
06. “Dynamite” (feat. Snoop Dogg)
07. “Too Wild” (feat. Wiz Khalifa)
08. “Three Strikes” (feat. Jack McManus)
09. “Catch Tomorrow” (feat. Sting)
10. “We’ll Be Ok” (feat. Wrabel)
11. “Mexico” (feat. Shirazi)
12. “Keep Our Love Alive” (feat. Matthew Koma)